4 de mayo de 2010


I´m gonna get with my baby

and I´m gonna get down whit his soon

he´s on her way and I just can´t wait

he´ll be back by this afternoon

i´ve been waiting for this moment, baby.

Knowing all along that it was going to happen

even through the moments of doubt, baby

i knew you´d come through

you owed it to yourself, baby

you were with her for way too long

trapped in you own fears for almost 8 years

and all you had to do was wake up and walk out

cause i was here waiting all along

and now you know

that you belong to yourself

not to him, not to me

and you chose me thank you.


Voy a ir con mi nene

y voy a ir con el pronto

el está en camino y simplemente no puedo esperar

el estara de regreso esta tarde

he estado esperando este momento

todo este tiempo supe que iba a pasar

incluso en los momentos de duda, nene

yo sabia que llegarias

te lo debias a ti mismo

estuviste con ella por demasiado tiempo

atrapado por tus propios miedos por casi 8 años

y todo lo que tenias que hacer era despertar y marcharte

porque yo estaba aqui desde el principio

y ahora sabes

que solo perteneces a ti mismo

no a ella, no a mi

y me elegiste a mi. Gracias

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario